“Space & Convenience”
Be impressed by this charming three (3) bedroom single level home, with high ceilings and floorboards. Spacious living/dining area, complemented by a functional kitchen with pantry and stainless steel appliances. The open plan of the living/dining area leads out to a private courtyard with access to the nature reserve. The master bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe. The other two (2) good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with spa bath, shower and separate WC facility. This home continues to impress with ducted heating, split system air conditioning, powder room, laundry room, double lock up garage with remote, off street parking and alarm system for home security.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has