“Priced for First Home Buyers”
Conveniently located in Sydney's upper north shore, Colah View offers luxury and contemporary living, at an affordable price tag. Mount Colah is a quiet suburb with a magnificent local landscape, with tree lined streets, tree-top views and bushlands. Nearby, you'll find the scenic beauty of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, with winding creeks, rainforests, look outs and trails to explore.
Colah Gardens' sought-after location provides a multitude of amenities at your fingertips, and plenty of options to get there.
Internal: 59sqm plus Balcony: 12sqm Total 71sqm
- Floor Boards
- North West Facing
- Level 1
- Double Glazed Glass
- Sleek modern kitchen.
- Stone bench tops.
- Tiled splash backs.
- Smeg appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Split system air-conditioning.
- Secure basement parking with lift access.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Stylish bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Only 5 minutes' drive to Hornsby Westfield.
- Less than 100m walk to the bus stop.
- A short stroll to Mount Colah Railway Station (500m walking distance).
- Quick easy transport links, from the M1 to Sydney CBD and Chatswood CBD.
- The Mount Colah Alphabet Academy.
- Mount Colah Public School.
- Hornsby Heights Primary School.
- Hornsby North Public School.
Call 0401 928 407 for more information.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigation".