“Oatlands border | Blue-ribbon locale | Easy-care lifestyle | Free-standing home”
Nestled to the border of Oatlands, with a sunny northern aspect, this free-standing home offers an enviable lifestyle of convenience boasting swift transport options in-between both Carlingford and the Parramatta CBD. Yielding easy access to main arterial roads, parks, shops, University, Oatlands Golf Club and schools, including the prestigious Kings and Tara, it is also in the catchment for Carlingford West Public School.
Set conveniently at the front of the complex, fronting Robert Street, it is set in a boutique complex of only 9 residences. Exhibiting its brick façade, this property welcomes the growing or established family, first home buyers, investors or downsizers alike – no matter what the criteria, this property will be sure to make you sit up and take note on all that it has to offer.
Property highlights |
- Well maintained and tastefully presented interiors
- Set peacefully at the front of the complex | fronting Robert Street
- Sunny northern aspect
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless appliances and gas cooktop
- Seamless flow to the 'perfect-for-entertaining' courtyard and covered patio | lending itself to entertaining friends and family, or the kids and grandkids
- Gas bayonet for heating
- Generous internal laundry
- The warm and inviting colour palette that has been well-kept | boasting a 'move-in-ready' ambience
- Floating floorboards throughout
- Two bathrooms | main bedroom serviced by an en-suite
- Oversized remote entry lock-up garage and parking space on title | garage offers plenty of height for mezzanine storage, direct internal access to the residence, external access to the yard and a window
Location highlights |
- Opposite Walter Brown Park
- 130m from corner shops | including café and local businesses
- 700m from the Pennant Hills Rd bus stop connecting you to Parramatta CBD
- 680m to Cumberland High School
- 1.8km to The Kings School
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos may include location/lifestyle images. Boundaries, location/s, measurements, sizes and distances are all approximate.
What’s around Wesley Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Telopea, NSW
Discussions in Telopea, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Telopea, New South Wales?
Similar Villas for sale in Telopea, NSW 2117
No similar properties found in Telopea