“* UNDER OFFER - OPEN HOME CANCELLED * Hidden Gem * Reserve Views *”
* UNDER OFFER * Built by Home Group WA in 2017, this modern 4 x 2 home sits on a 443m2 block in a quiet street on the popular Atlantis development overlooking natural bushland. This home is stylishly designed with neutral colour tones throughout and also benefits from quality fittings such as stone bench tops to the kitchen, scullery, laundry and bathrooms. An enclosed Theatre / Media Room, open plan Family / Dining, leading to the good sized kitchen with walk-in scullery. All this with the added benefit of zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating. Make your offer today, don't waste time building, low interest rates.
• Spacious feature Entrance Hallway
• Open plan Kitchen, Living & Dining, opening out to the Alfresco
• Kitchen with 900mm Stainless Steel Range with Gas Cook Top, Stone Bench-Tops, feature Drop Pendant Lighting
• Large Walk-In Scullery, Stone Bench-Top, Large Recess for Double Fridge
• Master Ensuite with Double Shower Space & Double Shower Heads
• Walk-In Robes
• 3 further Bedrooms all with Double Mirrored Sliding Doors
• Family Bathroom, Stone Bench-Tops
• Laundry, Stone Bench-Tops, Spacious & Storage Area
• Home Theatre with Double Sliding Doors
• Ducted Zoned Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning & Heating
• Enclosed Rear Garden, Outdoor Seating Area overlooking garden & Fire Pit, Astro Turf
• Double Car Garage
• Landscaped garden with rendered walling & good street appeal
Atlantis Beach is unique coastal community situated just a short stroll from the stunning Indian Ocean. White sandy beaches, popular snorkel and surf spots, all on your doorstep. Together with over 40 hectares of new parklands to explore also, modern playgrounds, shelters and bbq's, offering all year round family fun...
Two Rocks offers a wide range of amenities such as, Supermarkets, Post Office, Chemist, Wellness Clinic and Medical Centre, Two Rocks Primary School and Atlantis Beach Baptist College. Take advantage of the 6 million dollar Marina upgrade, which has already started.
Call Claire Morrell - 0414 220 301