“Heartland Location! Stunning NEARLY NEW 4x2x2 + Home Theatre House For Sale!!!”
BUILT in 2016, this spacious Nearly New four bedroom two bathroom plus home theatre house in Dayton must surely be one of the best Value-For-Money properties on the market right now.
The property is situated in the Heartland of Dayton, close to public transport and the local schools, short distance to the local shopping centre, medical centres, and Whiteman Park.
Within walking distance is Dayton Community Centre, offering a community parkland with kids playground and BBQ area. Major shopping centres like Ellenbrook Central and Altone Park Shopping Centre aren't too far away either.
Did we mention it is just a short drive to the popular Swan Valley Wine Region and all the other attractions?
Here comes the bonus, if you ever feel like you need a place to chill out, the picturesque local tranquil parkland is just 260 metres from home, making weekend family BBQ and kids playing hide-and-seek safe and easy.
This Property is packed with NOTABLE Features:
* Prime Location, Close to All Amenities
* Contemporary Four Bedroom Two Bathroom Family Home
* Solid Double Brick and Tile Construction
* Double Lock-Up Remote-Controlled Garage with Additional Storage Area
* Shoppers Entrance from the Garage
* Split System Air Conditioning
* Stylish Portico
* Luxurious Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Built-In Robe
* Three Generous Sized Bedrooms all with Built-In Robes
* Large Home Theatre Room
* Spacious Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living with Tiled Floors and Plenty of Natural Light
* Modern Kitchen with Large Oven and Hot Plates
* Down Lighting and Plenty of Storage throughout the House
* Large Alfresco under the Main Roof
* Private Courtyard with Low-Maintenance Garden
SUPER Convenient Location:
# 200 metres to the local bus stop
# 260 metres to Sunlit Park
# 750 metres to Dayton Community Centre
# 2.6 km to Primewest Caversham Village Shopping Centre
# 4.3 km to Whiteman Park
# 4.6 km to Altone Park Shopping Centre
# 5.6 km to Swan Valley Adventure Centre
# 8.8 km to Ellenbrook Central
# 15.3 km to Edith Cowan University, Mount Lawley Campus
# 16 km to Perth International Airport
# 17.7 km to the Perth CBD
- 600 metres to Riverlands Montessori School
- 1.7 km to Caversham Primary School
- 5.8 km to Kiara College
- 6.1 km to Swan Christian College
• Property Ownership: Freehold
• Land Title: Green Title
• Dwelling Type: House
• Year Built: 2016
• Land Area: 295 sqm
• Building Area: 177 sqm
• Council Rate: approx. $2,091.62 per year
• Water Rate: approx. $1,058.40 per year
Wow, EXACTLY what you have been looking for? Please call Andy on 0426 886 092 to book your VIP Viewing of this excellent Value-For-Money family home.
* Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but the clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgments about the information included in this document. Stage Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Stage Property accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.