“International Award Winning Architectural Sanctuary”
Spanning over an incredible 200sqm (approx.) and five sun drenched levels, this internationally famed masterpiece is a winner of countless awards, including the World Architecture Festival's World House of the Year in 2011. Constructed from monolithic precast concrete panels and an extensive use of glass, it features three separate living spaces plus a sun soaked rooftop terrace commanding spectacular city skyline views. A centrally positioned state-of-the-art kitchen features Italian marble benchspace and European appliances, while the lower level bedroom is appointed with extensive built-in wardrobe space and a deluxe bathroom with a standalone bathtub. Further highlights include ducted air conditioning, American Oak carpentry, Basalt stone heated flooring, a guest bathroom, video security intercom, internal access to an oversized remote garage and vast storage throughout. An inspired creation by acclaimed architect Domenic Alvaro, this world class offering is positioned in the heart of Surry Hills within footsteps of shops, vibrant bars and eateries, while boasting rapid CBD access.
- 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car
- Free standing home (no common walls with neighbours)
- 3 separate living areas, easily reconfigured into a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom residence
- Sunlit alfresco entertainment rooftop with spectacular city views
- DA approval for a completely enclosed 5th level (3rd bedroom and 3rd bathroom) and new 6th level open rooftop terrace
- Exquisite European joinery throughout with abundant storage on every level
- A centrally positioned state-of-the-art kitchen features Italian marble bench and European appliances
- A deluxe bathroom with a standalone bathtub plus guest bathroom
- Basalt stone heated flooring and ducted a/c throughout
- High quality finishes and lighting
- Remote access video security intercom, cctv, home alarm and safe
- Internal access to an oversized garage
- Moments from the new High School at Prince Alfred Park
An inspired creation by acclaimed architect Domenic Alvaro, this world class offering is positioned in the heart of Surry Hills within footsteps of shops, vibrant bars and eateries, while boasting rapid CBD and light rail access. Award winning trophy home featured on Grand Designs Australia.