Perfectly positioned in the lakeside suburb of Summerland Point and only approx. 120 metres to Lake Macquarie, this well maintained two-storey residence will delight you! The open-plan lower level consists of a large living area with its own convenient bathroom, which can be utilised as a teenage retreat, guest accommodation or for extended family.
Head upstairs, where the three generous sized bedrooms are located, all featuring built-in wardrobes. The near-new bathroom is ideally positioned within easy reach of the bedrooms. The main air-conditioned living/dining area is brimming with natural light. Step outside onto the front balcony and enjoy lake breezes and filtered lake views. When it comes to the chef in the family, there is a great galley-style kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Outside, entertain on the rear deck while overlooking your garden, which is backing a nature reserve.
The property also has a double drive-through garage that leads to the backyard, which contains an extra, separate garage with its own WC. There are so many storage options within this property, along with plenty of garaging and off-street parking, all on an approx. 519 sqm block.
- Make the most of outdoor living front and rear decks
- Split-system air conditioning
- Potential for dual accommodation (STCA)
- 3 garages plus off-street parking
- Approx. 120 metres to pristine Lake Macquarie
- Lifestyle features sailing, fishing and boating on nearby Lake Macquarie
- Rental appraisal available on request