Light filled living areas, polished hard wood floors, fabulous covered rear deck, beautiful outlook, level back yard, and an abundance of extra living space downstairs. These are just some of the features this fantastic home has to offer. Mix this with a convenient and private location with public transport, schools and shops only moments' walk from your front door and you have a home you should put to the top of your list!
* Three generous bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and two with built in robes
* Contemporary bathroom with modern appointments including double vanity, spa bath, separate shower and separate toilet.
* Upstairs provide a light filled open plan living room that provides ample room for lounge and dining.
* Timber doors open out from the upstairs living to a fantastic covered timber deck.
* The ideal spot for a weekend BBQ
* Modern galley style kitchen comes complete with 90cm stainless steel upright gas cooker, stainless steel range hood, loads of bench space and storage.
* Hardwood timber floors
* Downstairs provide an abundance of versatile extra living space; separate rumpus/media room, separate home office, large storage room and additional living space
* Ample off street parking is provided with single lock up garage plus large double car port.
* 597m2 block with fully fenced back yard
* All conveniently located with schools, parks, public transport and The Gap shopping village only moments' walk from your front door.
* Less than 500m walk to both The Gap State School, The Gap State High School and St Peter Chanel