“Neat As A Pin”
Whether you're a young family looking for their entry into the housing market, or empty nesters looking to downsize (but still have room for guests), this wonderful home is immaculately presented and ready for you to simply move in. It has been freshly painted and includes new vertical blinds, a new front door, new vinyl laminate flooring and curtains in all the bedrooms.
The kitchen is a great size and you'll appreciate the storage space and the quality appliances - including a dishwasher! The bathroom includes a bath which is just the spot to unwind after a long day. Pop in a couple of plants, pour yourself a glass of your favourite beverage, and enjoy a blissful soak in some bubbles. Keep everyone warm during winter with the cosy fireplace, and cool in the summer with the evaporative aircon. You'll be comfy year-round here.
Entertain neighbours, friends, and visiting family members on the al fresco patio, which has plenty of room for a BBQ or pizza oven. There's yard space for kids to explore, but if they're feeling adventurous they'll find lots of parkland just down the road. Get them burning of energy with scooters or bikes, or taking the dog for a walk. The local primary school is also in easy walking distance, with shops not much further. All in all, this is a great opportunity to buy a tidy house with a bit of space in a wonderful location. Tick all the boxes!
· 3 Bedrooms
· 1 Bathroom
· Dining room plus 2 living areas
· Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
· Kitchen features ample cupboards & drawers, & built-in pantry
· Appliances include: Westinghouse oven, LG Dishwasher, & gas cooktop
· Master Bedroom includes walk-in wardrobe & mirrored vanity
· All bedrooms feature new vinyl laminate flooring & lovely window treatments
· Neat & tidy bathroom includes both shower & bath
· Freshly painted
· New vertical blinds
· New front door
· Evaporative air-conditioning
· Wood burning fireplace & gas bayonet
· Solar hot water system
· LED lighting
· Security alarm
· 1.5 KW solar Panels
· Covered side alfresco entertaining area
· Freshly landscaped & mulched gardens
· Fully fenced with drive-through access to the rear
· Large garden shed
· 2 car carport
· Beautifully presented
· 700m2 block on a residential street
Moving made easy.
If you would like to know more about this property or if you would like to arrange a viewing time please call the agent Randi Macpherson on 0408 559 247 or the Earnshaws office on 08 9299 6533.