“A Benchmark For Family Living”
Cleverly designed by the current vendors to accommodate the larger family and expertly built by Superior Living Homes, you cannot help but be impressed by the features this home displays, the quality on offer and the amazing space throughout.
Free flowing, the home offers a large central living zone incorporating the large family room, meals area and streamlined kitchen with full butlers pantry and access to the oversized double lock-up garage - yes that's right! No more traipsing through the house with all the groceries!
Bedroom accommodation is also well planned with large master suite to the front of the home with walk through robe and ensuite featuring double vanity with a timber look finish, bath, large shower and private w.c., the remaining bedrooms are all located to the rear of the home, all with built-in robes, easy access to both the family bathroom and powder room with an open study also located to this end of the home.
A further living zone located to the front is a great option for a parents retreat or media room for the family.
Further interior features include -
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, generous sized island bench
- Full butler's pantry with oversized fridge space, under bench storage and open shelving
- Floor to ceiling tiling in both the ensuite and family bathroom add to the luxury both these rooms offer
- 2,550mm high ceilings throughout the home add to the space with, two step cornices throughout with square cut cornices to the main living zone
- Hall storage to the front of the home, storage alongside the study, linen cupboard next to the family bathroom and further built-in linen to laundry - storage in this home will never be an issue!
- Laundry also offers a direct path to the bathroom from the entertaining area for guests added convenience
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Modern matte black finishes throughout
Bringing the outside in has never been easier with corner sliding stack doors providing seamless access to the rear entertaining area which features ceiling fans and gas wall point. Set on an easy to maintain 627m2 allotment with access to rear through the garage provided.
Wondering about the electricity bills for this home? Not a worry with this one! A 6.6kw solar system will assist in keeping your electricity bills at bay allowing you to sit back and enjoy all this home offers.
Located in the fast growing, family friendly Riverside Estate with an estimated rental return of $520 per week.