Home loan calculator?
“Privacy with Bellingen Lifestyle and Living”
A well-presented solidly built residence that blends character and charm with a classic aesthetic set on 833sqm block. In one of Bellingen's sought-after and desirable residential areas. From its great street appeal to its warm, relaxed and light-filled interior spaces, this private family home has been carefully thought out and delights on every level.
Perfectly designed to suit the mid-north coast climate, the home benefits from a strong indoor-outdoor connection. Bedrooms have large windows which let in the cool coastal breezes, sun-drenched deck; and the living and dining area is adjoined by an entertaining area overlooking landscaped gardens and a large backyard. Located in a peaceful street, this beautiful home is walking distance to the town's best schools, cafes and restaurants and offers a truly enviable lifestyle.
- Four light-filled bedrooms with built ins, overlooking the rear garden
- Entrance showcases stunning Hendrickson-stained glass and lead light features
- Main bedroom features an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- French provincial kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of storage
- Cathedral ceilings lined with Tasmanian cherrywood feature, open plan living, dining that opens out to entertaining deck via sliding doors
- Down stairs laundry, workshop, and additional storage
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning; ceiling fans throughout
- Neo 2.5 Inbuilt Wood Heater only 12months old
- 11x Suntech Solar panels with a 3.3kW system
- Chromagen Solar hot water system
- Double lock up garage
- Established gardens, many beautiful spots for vegetable patches
- Separate side access to downstairs bedroom/rumpus, toilet and laundry ideal option to transform into accommodation for additional income or a guest retreat
- Council reserve and Connell Park walking distance for children to play
31 minutes approx. to Coffs Harbour Airport. 17 minutes approx. to the beaches at Urunga and Mylestom and 36 minutes approx. to Dorrigo National Rain Forest.
Amazing opportunity to purchase this fantastic family home with these features in an excellent location on a large block. Contact Warren on 0427 552 287 or Amy on 0423 873 009 to arrange for an inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.