“Potential Retain/Build with Pool & Workshop”
** PLEASE NOTE **
PRIVATE VIEWINGS ARE WELCOME MONDAY - FRIDAY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY BETWEEN 9 AM - 7.00 PM - WEEKEND PRIVATE VIEWINGS ALSO AVAILABLE - PLEASE ALLOW NOTICE - or as per scheduled home open times
When you see how well maintained and presented this 1969, solid brick and tile home is it will speak for itself in the way it has been lovingly kept by its owner for 51 years.
Situated on a large 754m2 corner block this property has stunning street appeal with manicured front gardens, but also has the potential to be subdivided (subject to shire approval).
The home features an open plan lounge and dining with feature stone wall. A sliding door from the lounge leads outdoors to the patio area and below ground pool.
Boasting a well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, gas oven and hotplate.
3 great size bedrooms all with ceiling fans, the master bedroom having built-in wardrobes, draws and overhead cupboards.
The rear of the house has a large bricked in patio which has been divided into 3 room/ separate spaces. The first space (6.4m long x 3.5m wide) leads out from the dining room, is large enough for a games / activity space and has the added convenience of sliding door which leads out to the patio.
The 2nd room being 2650m long x 3.5m wide, is the perfect size for a study space and the 3rd room would be ideal for a 4th bedroom or teenagers retreat allowing their own private space, large enough for a bed, couch and T.V. (4.45m long x 3.5m wide).
The bathroom has separate bath and shower, large laundry with separate toilet, and separate linen in the hallway.
Other inside key features:
- Gas heating
- Evaporative ducted air conditioning throughout
- New refurbished timber floors which look amazing throughout the living, dining, kitchen and bedrooms
- Instantaneous hot water system
The outdoors area:
- Stunning below ground saltwater pool 9.2m long x5.2m wide, surrounded by stunning gardens
- Large 8.3m long x 3.6m wide patio, ideal for watching the kids playing in the pool yard
- Powered workshop 5.65m long x 3.6m wide with small roller door
- Variety of citrus fruit trees, mango and avocados
- Bore reticulated gardens, low maintenance
Located in a quiet street
100m Hemeleers Reserve Park
200m Mary Carrol Park
450m Verna Street Bus Stop
1km Seaforth Train Staion, Gosnells Primary School, Corfield Shops
1.8km Tonkin Hwy, Albany Hwy, Gosnells Town Centre
2.3km Coles, Dome Café, Centennial Pioneer Park
5.6km Maddington Central Shopping Centre
11km Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
22km Perth CBD