“PRICE SLASHED FOR QUICK SALE - OWNERS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE!”
Auction Location: 8 Hugh Guinea Court, Worongary.
In the words of Wally Johnson, welcome to your home among the gum trees, with lots of plum trees, a sheep or two and a kangaroo, a clothesline out the back, veranda out the front, all that you need to bring is your old rocking chair! Want to escape to the country but work in the city? No problem! A beautiful colonial home with a modern twist, 8 Hugh Guinea Court is waiting for the perfect owners minutes from the M1!
On offer is a beautiful 5 bedroom home, a large renovated kitchen and multiple living areas as the heart of the home. The spacious master has a renovated ensuite with striking forest views. All other bedrooms have their own balcony access, and are located at the opposite end of the home providing plenty of privacy for large families.
High ceilings and large verandahs front and back, provide stunning views out onto the hinterland and striking gardens. The huge back entertaining deck overlooks the pool and poolside pavilion. Relax on this deck or in the pavilion with friends over a glass of wine while you watch the kids swim in the pool or play in the back yard � isn't this what life is really about?!
At the base of the driveway there is a double carport with heaps of space for extra cars, a caravan or maybe a boat. Further down the driveway is a double bay work shed (6x6m) � the perfect escape for the hands-on man to tinker or store all of his toys.
What you will love:
- The serenity & tranquillity
- Beautiful open plan kitchen & living area with a stunning leafy outlook
- Separate living & dining area with a fire place
- Master bedroom with beautiful ensuite, overlooking the forest
- 4 other bedrooms with ceiling fans, air-conditioning, built in robes � each with balcony access
- Huge entertaining area
- Sparkling swimming pool with pool side pavilion
- Gym Room
- Heaps of under-house storage
- Two water tanks � 22,000 and 5,000 ltrs - as well as town water supply
- 5 minutes to Worongary or Mudgeeraba shops
- 10 minutes to top private schools
- 10 minutes to Robina Town Centre, hospital and train station
- 20 minutes to Gold Coast's famous beaches
- 25 minutes to Gold Coast airport
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.