“GUILDFORDIAN DECADENCE (C1920's) - With all the Traditional Charm of Yesteryear!”
Iconic location in the heart of historic Guildford with such close walking to prestigious Guildford Grammar, Train, Guildford village and Antiques, Restaurants & Cafes and our beautiful Swan River!
Set on a generous 544 sqm block with one secure garage plus ample parking space for an additional 3 to 4 vehicles, boat or caravan!
Zoning for this property allows for certain types of uses to be considered in this area (subject to Council approval) to run your own small business from home. Suit Accountant or similar.
* High ceilings and polished Jarrah floors
* Ornate plaster work including decorative roses, vents, beading, corbelled arch & frieze
* Wrap-around L-Shape Verandah restored with new Timber boards
* Magnificent large Lounge Room with traditional wood fireplace set within a decorative fireplace surround and mantle plus reverse-cycle wall mounted air-conditioning unit.
* Light and bright Cottage Kitchen
* Bedroom 1 - Enormous Master Bedroom with feature ceiling rose, decorative vents and inlaid ceiling beading plus reverse-cycle wall-mounted air-conditioning unit.
* Bedroom 2 - Another large bedroom with panelled glass casement windows and jarrah floors
* Bedroom 3 - This is a very small bedroom, suitable for guest bedroom, nursery or office.
* Luxury Bathroom with long deep bath & overhead shower, vanity & WC
* Gas Storage HWS (near new)
* Lock up Garage
* So much parking space available for multiple cars or the Boat or Caravan!
* Short stroll to park, Train, Guildford Grammar, Woodbridge Hotel, Antique Shops & Guildford Village.
8 James Street is just a 15-20 minute train ride from Perth CBD and minutes drive from the Airport!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity! For more information or to arrange your private viewing please contact Heidi McAtee on 0406 321 770 or email [email protected]
Council Rates: $1870 (19/20)
Water Rates: $917 (18/19)
Land Area: 544 m2
Year Built: C1920
Zoning: LPS17 Residential R5
Title Details: Lot 2 on Diagram 9135, Volume 1578 & Folio 481