“LARGE FAMILY HOME AND IDEALLY LOCATED”
It is not often that all your boxes are ticked but this property may just do it. This beautiful family home in Creekside Currimundi has been built with low maintenance, privacy, security and easy inside outside flow in mind. If you've been looking for a spacious family home featuring 5 bedrooms or 4 plus office, open plan living and a fully powered drive through boat shed for the man it is time to call 8 Lilac Cresent home.
The property offers a very family friendly layout, with a centrally located kitchen which leads out to a relaxing well positioned sunroom. The roomy bedrooms are cleverly tucked away from the main family living areas and enjoy a tranquil outlook into a vast shady pergola. Built on a generous block there is plenty of room for the kids and pets to play in the secure, fully fenced yard or even room for a pool if you desire.
The Creekside Precinct offers all the advantages of living in Currimundi with the added bonus of tranquil, park-like surrounds. This property is a pretty picture and sits amongst quality homes in a picture perfect street, only a few doors from Currimundi Lake and is a short distance to popular patrolled beaches.
- Solar Power
- Fully Insulated
- Drive Through Garage
- Garden Shed
- Double Car Garage
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Quality Blinds and Tiles Throughout
- Mirrored Built-ins
- Security Screens and Double Locks
- Two New Air-conditioning Split Systems
- Fully Fenced & Securely Gated
- 2 Pack Kitchen Finish
- In the sought after Talara School & Meridan State College Catchement Zone
- Within Walking Distance of Currimundi Market Place and Doctors Surgery
- Ideally situated only a few minutes drive from the new Kawana Hospital Health Precinct
To arrange your inspection, please contact Matt Betar 0418 300 005