Home loan calculator?
“Stunning Moffat Beach Home with Amazing Ocean Views”
You will be captivated by this beautiful architecturally designed, Cape Cod inspired high-set home located in one of the Sunshine Coast's most coveted neighbourhoods. Sitting proudly on its elevated 773m2* allotment and designed with relaxed open plan beachside living in mind the home takes advantage of its ideal north-east aspect with the northern wall of glass creating glorious light-filled living spaces also blessed with soothing ocean views.
As you enter you are greeted by the open-plan living main areas with its incredible vaulted ceiling all bathed in natural light. The lounge and formal dining area are overlooked by a large mezzanine living area for more informal gathering or an ideal place for the children or grandchildren to play. The living areas are surrounded by decks making alfresco entertaining a breeze.
The gourmet kitchen with its sea of granite benchtops serves as the hub of the home and overlooks and caters to the indoor and outdoor living and dining areas.
On the main living level, you will also find four bedrooms, the master suite with generous walking in robe, ensuite bathroom and a leafy private courtyard, the main bathroom and laundry.
Downstairs, a self-contained flat is perfect for guests, the extended family or earn additional income from a tenant or AirBnB.
Other features large lock up garage for up to four vehicles and workshop space, room for additional off-street parking and mature easy-care gardens all fuse to create the perfect beachside home just moments from Moffat, Kings and Shelly Beach.
If quality, location and lifestyle are important to you, then do not let this rare opportunity pass you by.
- Private and secure quality home just moments from the heart of the action at Moffat Beach
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Self-contained flat perfect for dual living
- Side access provides off-street parking for a caravan or boat
- Moments to the coast's best surf breaks
- Close to shops, shopping centres, golf course and dog friendly Shelly Beach
- Short stroll to public transport and schools
- 65 minutes* to the Brisbane International Airport and 25 minutes* to Maroochydore Airport
- 20 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University
- 15 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University Hospitals