“TROPICAL LIVING BY THE POOL”
This super-spacious family home is close to schools, parks, shops and all amenities and situated in a quiet area of town. With a lovely covered outdoor BBQ area including a built in fireplace with chimney and an in-ground pool, your family won't find it hard to call this place home.
The kitchen and huge open plan dining/living room have polished timber floors, exposed beams and provide a great gathering space for all the family. There's an extra family/rumpus room with tiled flooring ideal for a second lounge room, kids play room, or even just somewhere to put the pool table!
At one end of the house there are three good sized bedrooms, all with timber flooring, ceiling fans and security screens, and two of them feature built-in wardrobes as well. At the other end of the home is another bedroom, or a great location to have a home office or computer room, overlooking the pool. Three of the bedrooms and the living area all feature split system air-conditioning.
Fully fenced the very private yard is low maintenance, with very little lawn to mow and some easy care gardens provide a luscious green backdrop to many of the great areas to relax.
- Timber floors, open plan living/dining and kitchen
- Second living area or rumpus room
- Four bedroom, one bathroom home, separate toilet
- Quiet area of town, very private home
- Air conditioning and Security screens
- Fully fenced 825m2, low maintenance yard
- 55,000 litre in-ground pool, energy efficient pool pump
- Covered and paved outdoor area
For more information or to book a private inspection, call Exclusive Agent Remo Esposito on 0401 969 473 or call into the Central Realty Mareeba office today!