“Perfect Home Great Location!!”
If you are looking for a low maintenance home in a quiet location and walking distance to public transport, then look no further than 8 Melia Court. This chic three-bedroom home offers the discerning buyer open plan living, spacious bedrooms, garden and entertaining area.
Entering the home, you are greeted with the spacious living, dining and kitchen, this bright and airy space offers the perfect hub for the family to get together. The kitchen with waterfall stone benchtop includes plenty of cupboards and storage, Bellini gas cooktop and dishwasher. The tiled living area with fan and air-conditioning has sliding doors that lead out to the spacious covered alfresco.
For extra convenience there is a powder room on the ground floor, a separate laundry, large under stairs storage cupboard and double garage with internal access.
Heading upstairs, you will find the second living area; ideal for the kid's retreat or study, the three very spacious bedrooms are off this space and include mirrored built-ins, fans and plenty of room for additional furniture. The master suite with air-conditioning and fan is huge and includes a walk in robe, tiled ensuite and your own private balcony.
The tiled family bathroom with bathtub and shower and separate toilet is near to the bedrooms, there is also a handy walk in linen closet with shelving.
Outside the fully fenced garden has room for a trampoline and plenty of space for the fur baby to run around. The tiled alfresco is large enough for the BBQ and seating, with pull down blinds it also creates shelter if the weather turns while you're entertaining. To help with the bills there is also a 5000ltr water tank and solar system.
This truly is a lovely family home that you could just move into and enjoy!
• 2.7m High Ceilings
• Air-conditioning in the living area and master bedroom
• Fans in all bedrooms
• Open plan living & dining with fan & air-con
• Spacious kitchen with stone bench top
• Downstairs powder room
• Carpeted upstairs
• Upstairs retreat / study with fan
• 2 spacious bedrooms with built-ins & fans
• Master suite with walk-in-robe, ensuite and private balcony (fan and air-con)
• Covered alfresco (6.1 x 3.2)
• Double garage with internal access
• Separate laundry
• 5000ltr water tank & solar system
• 240m to City and Chermside bus stop
• 290m to Rosmarin Avenue Reserve
• 1.1km to Sargent Reserve and dog park
• 1.8km to Eatons Hill State School
• 4 km to Albany Creek State High School
• 20.3km to Brisbane City
• 22.7km to Brisbane Airport
If you would like further information or a private inspection, please contact Bonnie Worth - Ray White on 0434 862 887