“March Down To Murray!”
Conceived as a private architectural haven in one of Upper Coomera's most esteemed streets, this exquisite freestanding residence combines flawless craftsmanship and timeless elegance with contemporary functionality.
Designed to embrace the modern family, the outdoors and maximise natural light, this striking residence has been expertly crafted with multiple living spaces and with privacy in mind. This creation of space and tranquillity is defined with a perfect separation of bedrooms from living spaces with bedrooms located off the main hallway away from the living rooms. At the heart of this home is the gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar and bench space galore that creates the perfect space for entertainment.
The accommodation is comprised of four bedrooms with each room designed as relaxing, light filled retreats, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes and plush carpet. The deluxe master features private alfresco access, a fan, walk-through wardrobe and generous en-suite. This is all located separately from the main living and entertaining spaces to provide all occupants with their seclusion and privacy. It is this combination of entertainment, privacy and functionality which make this home one not to be missed!
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car space lockup garage
- Spacious kitchen with great storage
- 3 living spaces
- High ceilings
- Large alfresco
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and air conditioning
- Security screens throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced
- 656m2 block
- Space for pool
- Air conditioning
- High ceilings
This home places you in an epicentre which is a short drive to Brisbane and Surfers Paradise or the Westfield Town Centre at Coomera.
Why people love living in Upper Coomera!
- Quick drive or walk to most amenities including Coles, Woolworths, cafes, and array of fast food restaurants
- In the highly desired catchment for Upper Coomera State High and close to
- Local parks and playground
- Plenty of walking paths to explore
- Approximately 8 minutes to the Highway and 11 minutes to the Coomera
- Bus route is close by allowing access to the public transport network
- 33 minutes to Surfers Paradise and approximately 40 minutes to Brisbane and Coolangatta
This home is calling for you, do not miss it!