“Your 3 Wishes Have Been Granted...”
"We'd love an entry-level, 4 bedroom home that's close to schools, in a convenient location across from a park, has a big yard with room for a pool, shed and caravan…"
Well, wish no more…
Welcome to your new home here at 8 Oxford Close, Sippy Downs. Placed on a sizeable block of 735m² in the heart of the Sippy Downs precinct, enjoy the luxury of having Windmill Park directly across the road from you and the Chancellor Village, Sienna Catholic College and Chancellor State College all within a short walking distance too.
Whether you're an investor looking to capitalise on the elevated rental income of the area, or an owner-occupier prepared to put in a little bit of elbow grease to turn this piece of clay into a fine sculpture, there is no denying that this is an extremely rare opportunity for entry-level buying that is sure to go quick.
Features we know that you will love:
- 4-2-2 on a 735m² piece of land
- Excellent entry-level buying opportunity
- Prime location relative to parks, shops and schools
- Enormous backyard with potential for pool and shed
- Side access for a small boat or Jetski
- Spacious undercover outdoor entertainment area
- The main bedroom is overlooking the park with an ensuite included
- Tenanted until 24/05 with the possibility to renew the lease
- Endless possibilities with renovations
With a little imagination, the possibilities are endless. Picture your family living here, enjoying the flexibility of letting your kids play in the park and walk themselves to school. Everyone comes home to relax by the pool and the outdoor entertainment area…
With a free-flowing living environment that can facilitate all of the bells of whistles, this opportunity is one that should not be disregarded.
Call Michael Stack on 0417 211 221 to organise a time to come and view this property at one of our open homes.