“No inspections until further notice - Quality Home - Well Below Replacement Cost”
This supersized 350sqm family home is set amongst beautiful landscaped gardens and is situated in an elevated position in the sought after River Terraces Estate. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac on a level 850sqm allotment with council maintained parkland at the rear and surrounded by views and quality homes, this property is bound to impress the most discerning buyer.
- Master bedroom opening onto a private courtyard
- Ensuite bathroom boasts double vanity, large shower, private toilet and lots of built-in storage
- 3 additional good sized bedrooms quietly located away from the living areas
- Study with beautiful built-in timber cabinets
- Impressive entry with double doors and feature ceiling
- Flexible floor plan with 9' ceilings throughout
- 3 large living areas including an indoor/outdoor room
- Bright well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, quality appliances and excellent storage
- Laundry has masses of built-in storage and ample bench space
- Neutral decor throughout
- Alarm system plus built-in safe
- Quality window coverings and security screens on all windows and doors
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans for year round comfort
- Massive garage featuring a 5.1m wide panel lift door with 2.885 height clearance. In addition to the floor space of 8 x 6.2m a generous full height 3m x 600mm shelved area has been built out under the eaves for extra storage. This garage allows for secure storage of a full size caravan plus a large car and still has room left over for a workshop.
- 2 sheds and a greenhouse are conveniently tucked away at the rear of the property
- Beautiful garden includes a vegetable patch and an abundance of fruit trees
- 4 water tanks
- Solar hot water
- Totally wheelchair friendly
With river side walking tracks, buses, trains, schools and all amenities nearby this sought after area is becoming increasing popular. This might just be your dream home, so act quickly as wonderful properties like this in a prime location are rare.