“A spacious home that is sure to delight!”
Built in 2002, this large, low-set brick home is presented like new with nothing for you to do but move in and enjoy. The spacious floorplan offers four double-size bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master ensuite.
A quality timber kitchen services the home, open to the large family room, dining area and the formal lounge. Tiled floors flow throughout most of the home including the outdoor entertaining area where you can host friends and family.
There is a long list of extra features to enjoy including a double garage with a remote controlled door, built-in robes to the guest bedrooms, a walk-in robe and air conditioning in the master bedroom, plus a ceiling fan in the lounge room.
The 987sqm block features a security fence, a garden shed for storage, plus a large yard ready for the kids and pets to enjoy. The lawns and gardens have been beautifully landscaped while an irrigation system makes it easy to keep this yard looking lush year-round.
* Built in 2002
* Air conditioning throughout
* Four double size bedrooms with built-in robes
* Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Open plan living area with timber kitchen, large family and dining area, plus formal lounge
* The living area plus entry area have been tiled with carpet to lounge and bedrooms
* Double garage area with remote control door and tiled outdoor entertainment area
* The 987m2 block is fully security fenced with a garden
* Garden shed for your tools
For your Exclusive Inspection please call the Marketing Agents Bevan Rose on 0417 602 150 or Aimee Jeffery on 0403 403 485.