Home loan calculator?
“Surround yourself in comfort”
What you will love:
- The whisper quiet, cul-de-sac location
- The beautiful natural surrounds and outlook
- The ultra-modern, renovated kitchen
- The expansive and well-planned parent's retreat
Offering over 224m2 of internal living space, this four-bedroom home is perfect for families who value space, segregation and flexibility. Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, backing expansive greenbelt, this family friendly location is simply a short stroll to the local primary school and early learning centre.
Set over two levels, the upstairs space has a beautiful outlook over its natural surroundings and offers a segregated and peaceful retreat for the parents. Complete with a large bedroom, adjoining sitting room, ensuite bathroom and large walk-in robe, this space will lend itself to those seeking privacy and space under one roofline.
On the lower level you will find expansive and open plan living areas, the secondary bedrooms and the real feature - the kitchen. Positioned at the heart of the home, the kitchen has been renovated to impress even the most astute home chef. Built around a large island bench, it is generously sized, practical and well-thought out.
The exceptionally versatile floor plan and generous internal living spaces make this home a real standout, as such, it will not stay on the market long. Inspection is highly recommended for families looking to upsize into a stylish home that offers something for everyone.
- Beautifully renovated and presented four-bedroom ensuite home
- Sited on a block of over 1100m2 in a quiet cul de sac backing and siding reserve
- Formal and informal living spaces including a large family room with an abundance of natural light
- Stunning new kitchen with stone benchtops including a fabulous island bench, Westinghouse 900mm stainless steel oven with induction cooktop, large fridge space and a pantry and new dishwasher
- Segregated and oversized main bedroom upstairs with Juliet balcony, walk in robe and spacious ensuite with wall mounted vanity and rain shower
- Bedroom two has direct bathroom access and all secondary bedrooms have built in robes
- Renovated laundry with stone bench and cupboards
- Under stair storage and triple linen cupboards provides great internal storage options
Fabulous entertaining area and low maintenance rear garden with large pergola covered with feature Wisteria and plenty of room for a pool!
- Ducted gas heating and multiple split system units ensures comfort all year round
- External shutters to all windows and doors in the home for added energy efficiency and peace of mind
- Double glazed windows throughout and solar panels system adds to the energy efficiency of the home
- Oversized double garage with auto door, internal access and plenty of room for a workshop to the rear and in addition there are plenty of off-street parking options
- Great position – just over 500m to the local primary schools (Conder Primary and Charles Conder primary) and 1km to Lanyon High School, Lanyon shopping centre, Club Lime Conder and Lanyon Vikings club
- Security system
- Completely secure yard with colorbond fencing all round
- External natural gas point for barbeque and other purposes
- Big Garden shed
- 5000lt water tank and shade house
- Established fruit trees and large vegetable garden with extensive mature asparagus crowns
- Total of 282m2 under one roof