“Executive Apartment in "The National" in Barton”
Located in the highly regarded "The National" complex in Barton is this three bedroom apartment. With an open style living space with northerly orientation, this apartment receives wonderful natural light and the full length balcony overlooks the complex gardens and provides the perfect blend of indoor outdoor space. Available for a long lease, this apartment would suit professionals, corporate, defence and diplomatic clients.
Features of the apartment include
- Located on the top floor (level 2) with north facing living space.
- Open style combined living and dining with sliding glass windows to balcony.
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher, good serving and storage space.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobes.
- Additional two bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom services these bedrooms.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Two (tandem) basement parking spaces.
- Owner posting clause required.
This apartment is ideally located in Canberra's inner south and parliamentary triangle. Walk to work with nearby government offices or enjoy the restaurants and eateries in Manuka or Kingston Foreshore. Bus services also nearby.
Available from 20th November
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.