Rural Property description
Outstanding ex dairy farm with approximately 2.5km of Bega River frontage.
Over 330 acres (133.6Ha) of grazing land with 375 meg of irrigation by 120 hydrants.
Fencing is great, water is secure, shedding, yards and old dairy complete with cool room and freezer are all well maintained.
The 1870's cottage has been renovated, comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and oozes charm. The property has great privacy and peacefulness with no passing traffic.
2 fully approved subdivision lots are just the icing on the cake for this truly amazing farm only 10 minutes drive from the centre of Bega.
* 3.4kw back to grid solar system at house
* Gas heating connection
* Rinnai gas HWS
* Gas cooktop and electric oven
* Slow combustion fire
* NBN wireless broadband
* Detached modern studio
* 3 phase power at dairy
* 2 x feed silos
* reticulated stock water to troughs in most of the 35 paddocks
* 90,000 litre header tank filled from the river
* Soil test results available