“Modern Apartment - 1 Bedroom Plus Study Room - Opposite the Kogarah Train Station”
Located right across from Kogarah Railway Station and Kogarah Town Centre, close to public and private schools, St George Hospital, Tafe NSW and a short drive to Brighton Le-Sands beach. Don't miss out on this great unit as it won't last long.
This unit is ONE Spacious bedroom PLUS One Study, which can be converted as 2nd bedroom.
* Main Bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Separated good size study can be converted to 2nd bedroom
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and stone bench top, brand new gas cooktop
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Combined living/lounge room
* Leafy view across the whole apartment
* Lift access
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations. For more information please contact Janet Xie on 0403 088 473.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.