Main view of Homely other listing, 81 Ellen Stirling Parade, Ellenbrook WA 6069
Second view of Homely other listing, 81 Ellen Stirling Parade, Ellenbrook WA 6069
Third view of Homely other listing, 81 Ellen Stirling Parade, Ellenbrook WA 6069
Fourth view of Homely other listing, 81 Ellen Stirling Parade, Ellenbrook WA 6069
Fifth view of Homely other listing, 81 Ellen Stirling Parade, Ellenbrook WA 6069
+20

Sold

81 Ellen Stirling Parade, Ellenbrook WA 6069

$299,000

3 Bed  •  2 Bath  •  1 Car

Property type: Other

Status: Sold on Wed 21 Oct, 2020

Other description

“BRAND NEW!!! ALREADY BUILT TWO STOREY TOWNHOUSE!!!”

This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

The above purchase price represents 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities - Housing, will retain the other 20% share, in equity.

This home has never been lived in and still qualifies for the $10,000 first home owner's grant. A further $2000 HBAA grant is also available for qualified buyers* (Just ask me for more details).

This completely awesome, new build home is very well finished with ducted reverse cycle aircond, stainless steel 900mm oven, 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1 car lock up garage, fantastic location in the centre of town and is ready to move into immediately.

If you have been considering building and would like jump the queue and save going through the drama, this home is ready for viewing now.

For more information or for your opportunity to secure this home, please call Jef Baker now.

*Conditions apply

Other features

isANewConstruction

Property features

Air Conditioning

Built-in Robes

Secure Parking

Toilets: 2

What’s around Ellen Stirling Parade

Contact the real estate agent

Jef Baker

ER Realty

This property has sold
But you can still contact the agent

I would like to enquire about:

From:
Your message:
By submitting your enquiry, you agree to our Privacy Policy.
Sixth view of Homely other listing, 81 Ellen Stirling Parade, Ellenbrook WA 6069
Seventh view of Homely other listing, 81 Ellen Stirling Parade, Ellenbrook WA 6069

Nearby schools in and around Ellenbrook, WA

Discussions in Ellenbrook, WA

Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Ellenbrook, Western Australia?

Similar Others for sale in Ellenbrook, WA 6069

Properties for sale in nearby suburbs

$299,000

3 Bed  •  2 Bath  •  1 Car