“Unique Opportunity in West Launceston!”
Tucked away in a secluded corner of ever-popular West Launceston is this substantial, light-filled home boasting five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and multiple living spaces and set on a large, over half acre block. The house is spacious and versatile and set back from a quiet street, and the land itself provides a private and tranquil oasis of leafy gardens.
• Substantial family home situated on over half an acre of tranquil, private land in a highly sought-after suburb
• Secluded, private setting
• Generous home boasting five bedrooms, multiple living spaces and two bathrooms
• Separate living spaces to suit the needs of a large family
• Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite complete with corner spa bath and separate shower
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with access to the large undercover deck
• Large deck spanning the entire eastern side of the house, offering an inviting spot to sit back and watch sunrises
• Private undercover courtyard on the western side of the house
• Storage and workshop space beneath the home
• Fantastic wine cellar
• Heatpump plus Pure Heat heaters
• Externally, the property features blossoming gardens, tall trees and a veggie garden
• A fantastic and unique opportunity in a highly sought-after location
Council rates: $385 p/q approx. Water rates: $227 p/q approx.
Building size: 194m2 approx. Land size: 2,750m2 approx.
Year built: 1963
Rental estimate: $650 per week approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.