“Renovated Street Frontage with Park Outlook”
Proudly showcasing this immaculate property to the market. An ideal starter home, perfect for a young family, a downsizer or investor. Conveniently located across from a reserve and with access to the exclusive amenities that the Somersby Circuit Community has to offer, such as a pool and BBQ area. A prestige location, only a short walk to Quakers Hill East Public School, down the road from the bus stop and around the corner from Quakers Hill train station. I am excited to show you through, features as followed:
- 3 sizable bedrooms with built-ins to all, the grand master featuring his & hers wardrobes and an en-suite
- 2 bathrooms, the main playing host to a bathtub, awesome for the young children
- An open plan concept combining a front lounge to the dining/meals and leading into the kitchen
- A beautiful chefs kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and a dishwasher
- Great entertaining space, with an oversized deck alfresco area and synthetic grass, framed by a nice garden, this yard is convenient and extremely low maintenance
- Single garage with internal access, plantation shutters, ducted air conditioning upstairs and a split system down stairs
Here is your opportunity to buy stress free and move straight in as there is nothing to be done. So whether you are a keen entertainer, raising a young family or downsizing locally this is a MUST INSPECT. I look forward to seeing you at the next inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Tamarind Drive
Nearby schools in and around Acacia Gardens, NSW
Discussions in Acacia Gardens, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Acacia Gardens, New South Wales?
Similar Townhouses for sale in Acacia Gardens, NSW 2763
No similar properties found in Acacia Gardens