“Wake up to Coastal Living on the Broadwater!”
For Open Homes / Private inspection:
Please enter from Labrador Street and make your way up the driveway to the main reception Foyer. Please follow Covid 19 safe protocols , masks must be worn at all times.
"Welcome Home!" to your new coastal apartment 811
Enjoy a seamless indoor-outdoor living all year around! Why not, when you are right on the Gold Coast's iconic ever-changing Broadwater?
Grand Apartments offer an idyllic Gold Coast lifestyle with all the premium resort facilities here for you. Competitively priced, this spacious 2-bedroom property positioned on the eighth floor has a northeast aspect with uninterrupted and everchanging Broadwater and ocean views. Perfect by day and breathtaking by night, enjoy a light breakfast or chilled glass of wine at sunset - this is living!
This two-bedroom partially furnished apartment with air-conditioning offers an open plan lounge / dining area, island bench kitchen with ample storage and a well-appointed master bedroom with floor to ceiling glass windows framing breathtaking water views. A two-way bathroom with bath and enclosed laundry lead through to a private second bedroom with built in wardrobe and cupboard. The spacious open plan living allows for easy indoor or outdoor entertaining on the shuttered patio. You can genuinely enjoy all aspects of this lifestyle or investment opportunity.
Close to everything that the Northern Gold Coast has to offer and so much more to discover, lifestyle is everything in this exciting location which is only moments to the sandy shores of the Broadwater with a 160m tidal pool, boat ramp, fishing jetties, The Grand Hotel, and a selection of family and fine dining restaurants close by.
With forever breathtaking views situated across from the famous Charis Seafoods with its daily pelican feeding, golden beaches and fabulous dining locations, every day will feel like a holiday!
The Grand Apartments is an ideal lifestyle choice for downsizers, or for the savvy investor with a solid investment opportunity to include in the holiday letting pool, providing a healthy income whilst enjoying your own holiday escape to enjoy whenever you chose. Located on the eighth floor with the perfect northeast aspect, you can enjoy the idyllic and serene coastal breezes filling this property in the ultimate address to call home.
Enjoy all that the Gold Coast has to offer within a short distance... Breathtaking views, fine and recreational dining just downstairs and mesmerizing strolls and people watching along the Broadwater and adjoining Parklands just at your doorstep.
Labrador / Broadwater has been one of the Gold Coast's most exciting and sought-after locations for buyers and investors in the last 5 years. Strong infrastructure growth will take it to the next level in 2022 with property values predicted to increase over the coming months.
This property is prime as an investment / weekender, or for those looking for that perfect all year-round holiday lifestyle.
Features of this 8th floor Lifestyle apartment overlooking the Coral Sea
- Sweeping Broadwater and ocean views from the main bedroom and balcony; fine and recreational dining just downstairs and mesmerising stroll along the Broadwater
- Vendor is selling the apartment furnished or unfurnished, list of items on request
- Investment opportunity: total overall size - 94m2 - excluding the carpark 109m2 in total
- Currently in the holiday letting pool
- Freshly painted in last 6 months
- New carpet installed in last 6 months
- Modern kitchen plus storage
- Combined lounge / dining
- Two bedrooms with built-ins
- Full 2-way bathroom with bath and separate shower stall
- 1 x car space # 113
- Built in 2001
- Gold Coast City Council Rates $1,631.85 / 6mnth
- Body Corporate $149 per week approximately (includes water usage)
- Rental appraisal of $450-$500 / week permanent rental
- Boat ramp and facilities directly in front
- Handy local bus stop
- Harbour Town Premium Shopping outlet and local shops within 5 min drive
What you will love about Grand Apartment Resort facilities:
- Friendly on-site management
- Secure underground car park
- Visitors' parking
- 25 metre heated pool, heated spa, sauna, steam room, gym, and boardroom
- Recently refurbished BBQ area and well-appointed large entertainment areas
- Recently upgraded communal areas including reception, lifts and hallways
- Pet friendly complex (with Body Corporate approval)
Call today to book an inspection convenient to you Chris Ryan: Sales and Marketing local specialists 0415 850 767
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.