“Exquisite 3 level family home that stands out form the crowd - An absolute masterpiece”
"In my 18 years working in Lakemba, this would be by far the best home I have ever seen or sold. I cannot recommend this home enough to anyone looking for a superior family home" - Marc Dissinger (selling agent)
This absolute stunner of a home was built in 2000 and has recently been revamped to the highest of standards. The craftsmanship & dedication shown is clearly visible throughout the home. If you can believe it, this home has never been lived in over the past 20 years so one lucky buyer could potentially be the homes first real owner. This is a home that really needs to be seen to appreciate the overall quality both with building the home & the recent renovations. With a list a mile long, some standout features include:
- 5 bedrooms (4 upstairs & 1 on the lower level)
- Main bedroom with stylish en-suite & walk in wardrobe
- Jaw dropping open plan living & dining areas
- Top quality Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen with 40mm granite benchtops, quality appliances & gas cooking
- An absolute stunner of a main bathroom with floor to ceiling quality tiles & top of the range fixtures (3 bathrooms in total)
- Solid full brick construction including suspended concrete slabs on each level
- Impressive 750mm x 750mm Italian porcelain tiles on the lower level & spotted gum floating floor on the upper level
- Beautiful concrete sprayed front & rear driveways with manicured gardens
- Solid wrought iron hand & balcony rails showcasing a Spanish vibe
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, fully alarmed & video intercom
- 4 balconies in total with the rear balcony offering city views
- Massive internal laundry with ample cupboard space & toilet (4 toilets in total)
- Side access to remote control double lock up garage leading to multiple storage rooms with the main area having a renovated bathroom & plumbing for a kitchenette.
Call the baby sitter, get the in-laws over to mind the kids or call in sick to work.....Just do whatever you have to do to make time to inspect this glorious, one of a kind residence!!
CONTACT: Marc Dissinger 0413 750 8687 or [email protected]
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Moreton Street
Saturday 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Lakemba, NSW
Discussions in Lakemba, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Lakemba, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Lakemba, NSW 2195
No similar properties found in Lakemba