Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on
- the listed display price, if available.
- the lowest value if the listed display price is a range.
- the median listed price for the searched suburb if a listed display price is not available on the listing.
- the national median listed price if the median listed price of the searched suburb is not available.
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property.
Median listed price for the searched suburb: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb.
National median listed price: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally.
“RURAL LIFESTYLE ON THE EDGE OF TOWN”
Here's the perfect opportunity for those seeking a rural lifestyle with the conveniences of town close at hand.
This property offers the best of both worlds with a solid home positioned on a little over 9 acres within extremely close proximity of the Maryborough CBD.
The home is a low-set block structure with features including;
* Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
* Large living space combining lounge & dining.
* Well sized kitchen with ample bench & storage space.
* Dated bathroom with bath and shower facilities plus separate toilet.
* Ceiling fans throughout.
* Large covered patio / outdoor entertainment area.
* Large powered shed structure with concrete flooring & additional awning areas.
* Two street access.
There is ample water supply by way of a dam, bore water, underground tank servicing the home & additional tank at the shed.
The property is currently utilised for equestrian use and is predominantly cleared with three separate paddocks.
There are long term tenants in place and the property may present as a great option for either owner occupiers or investors.
This presents as an extremely rare opportunity in a supreme location.
CONTACT THE AGENT TO ORGANISE AN INSPECTION.