“Sold By Ray White Pennant Hills - 94818600”
TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION CALL KAREN 0418 643 264
This architecturally designed three-bedroom home offering raked ceilings and exposed beams is in a tranquil bush setting and includes a separate self-contained home office or teenage retreat on the lower level. Recently painted and well maintained throughout, the home is ready for you to move in and call your own.
Northeast-facing and set on over 900sqm, the layout features a large living room with a slow combustion fireplace which opens to an expansive deck with shade sails overlooking the valley with bush views - perfect for entertaining.
The dining room and rustic Oregon kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry are set on a tiled area which boasts under floor heating and reverse cycle air conditioning - perfect for winter and summer temperature control.
The master bedroom with ensuite features floor to ceiling windows and includes built-in wardrobes with ample storage. The second and third bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, enjoy the light filled bush views and are adjacent to the nicely appointed main bathroom which includes a large corner spa bath. Next to the master bedroom is a large area that is currently used as a home office and storage however offers various options to the new owner. There is also additional storage throughout the home.
Downstairs, the self-contained area has multiple use options - possible home office, studio, teenager retreat or in-law accommodation.
Under the house is a good-sized lockable workshop/storage area. There is under-house parking for one car, separate parking for a second car as well as ample street parking. The well manicured front lawn features gardens, a pond and a waterfall with a flat grassed area large enough for a child to kick a ball.
Numerous local bushwalking tracks commence at the end of the street and the valley location provides a quiet atmosphere with minimal traffic.
- Architecturally designed north-east facing home with raked ceilings, exposed beams and bush aspect set on over 900sqm
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Study/home office space and abundant storage throughout
- Generous main bathroom with corner spa bath
- Large living room with slow combustion fireplace opens to an expansive deck with shade sails and bush view
- Combined kitchen and dining area with under-floor heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Oregon kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry
- Downstairs separate self-contained area which could be used as an office, studio, teenager retreat, in-law accommodation or 4th bedroom
- Under-house single parking plus workshop and storage as well as extra off-street parking
- Recently painted
Location, location, location:
- 587 bus stop to Westleigh shops & 588 bus to Hornsby Train Station at your doorstep
- 1.4km (approx) to Chilverleigh Child Care and 1.1km (approx) to Larool Pre-School
- 1.8km (approx) to Normanhurst West Public School
- 2km (approx)to Headen Park
- 2.5km (approx) to Thornleigh Train Station and 2.6km (approx) to Normanhurst Train station
- Close to the Thornleigh Golf Centre, Brickpit Sports Centre, parks & playgrounds
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre, cafe's & restaurants
- Catchment area for Turramurra High School and Normanhurst West Public School
- Close to high schools including Barker College, Normanhurst Boys High School, Loreto Normanhurst, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh School & Knox Grammar School
- Numerous bush walking trails at the end of the street
- Easy access to the M1 & M2 Motorways
Auction ONLINE Thursday 22nd July at 6.30pm
Please call Karen Page on 0418 643 264 or Shweta Sahani 0433 413 099 to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.