Home loan calculator?
“Sophisticated Residence of Grand Scale Commanding 360 Degree Views Capturing City Skyline and Mountain Escarpments”
Reflecting the finest standards of luxury rural living, this magnificent residence evokes elegance and grace across numerous indoor and outdoor settings.
Located only 70 minutes from Sydney's CBD, this elevated property positioned on 10 acres (approx.) boasts dynamic 360-degree views featuring a spectacular panorama over the Sydney basin and the scenic Blue Mountains escarpment.
A private road culminating in a stately forecourt, this stunning home is encircled by charming manicured gardens offering a soothing courtyard fountain to one side and expansive entertaining areas overlooking a sparking freshwater swimming pool and gas-heated spa to the other.
Impressive in scale, this residence is designed with an exquisite sense of balance, with spacious living areas and a stunning entertainers kitchen positioned at its heart. Five luxurious bedrooms, fully appointed guest accommodation, a secluded artist's studio and a large utility shed, this blue chip acreage flows into a gently sloping valley retaining an equestrian arena.
Other features include an elegant library, spacious family room plus the marvellous parent's wing, offering a luxurious ensuite, lavish dressing-room, study nook and its own open fireplace.
Graced by the sound of the water fountain in the background, the homes main entertaining area opens up to generously sized terraces for entertaining large gatherings of family and friends with a seamless indoor/outdoor transition. With magnificent views to admire, an additional pool-house provides another heavenly space for relaxing.
The kitchen, bathrooms and laundry are draped in Caesarstone and all fittings are of the finest quality. Styled to embody timeless elegance, the home also integrates state-of-the art systems for temperature control, security and sound.
• 6 bed | 3.5 bath | 8 car
• Stunning north-easterly panorama stretches from Sydney's CBD to the Central Coast on one side, and over the Blue Mountains on the other
• 10 acres (approx.) of arable land, with 1.5 acres of manicured gardens enhancing the serenity of the home
• Double-sided fireplace adorns both the main entertaining area and the family room
• Family room, library and study areas offer plenty of private places to retreat
• Gourmet kitchen with integrated ILVE appliances and a spacious walk-in pantry
• Fountain courtyard and nearby terrace enjoy idyllic views over the Blue Mountains
• Parents' retreat offers a lavish dressing room and ensuite, plus courtyard access
• Bathrooms furnished with Caesarstone surfaces, provincial tapware and rain showers
• Camera security system
• Zoned ducted air conditioning
• Beautiful cedar doors and windows throughout
• Self-contained guest accommodation for visitors, independent teens or an au pair
• Artist's studio immersed in eco-friendly gardens with native plants attracting birdlife
• Forecourt offers double garage and turning circle, extra parking available in the shed
• 220,000 litres of water storage capacity
• Nearby Kurrajong Village for everyday essentials, cafes and parks