Rural Property description
“Luxury, Superior Quality Home - Acreage Retreat - Prestige Position”
AUCTION TO BE HELD AT: Camden Lakeside Country Club (50 Raby Road, Catherine Field) on Wednesday 4th February at 7pm unless sold prior.
Surrounded by quality homes in a quiet location, yet just minutes to schools and shops, is this approximately 9 acre (approx. 3.54 Ha) parcel of usable and fully landscaped land featuring a solid, full brick, extravagant residence with no expenses spared in its design, construction and elegant modern finishes. This is a property not to be missed by a large family or the entertainer. Main features:
- Dual occupancy approved granny flat with separate electricity, water and own entry
- Master bedroom with en-suite, walk-in robe and parents retreat area
- 3 more spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- A beautiful French provincial kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, walk-in pantry and 900mm stove, plus adjoining open plan dining room with built-in cabinetry
- A stunning main bathroom with claw foot bath, and timber and stone vanities throughout all bathrooms
- Huge lounge/living room, plus a separate rumpus/billiard room with wet bar and access to the outdoors
- Massive upstairs attic that is fully lined with lights
- High end inclusions throughout the home such as high ceilings, ornate cornices, combustion fire place, ducted air conditioning, Canadian plantation shutters, timber flooring, perimeter alarm in main house and flat, intercom, ceiling fans, ducted vacuum, surround sound music, and much more
- Below the main section of the house there is a wine cellar, kitchen, bathroom and awesome entertainment room set-up, plus plenty of room for storage for a tradesmen, or turn the space in to whatever your heart desires
- The outdoors is complete with an undercover entertainment veranda with district views, a 4 car garage with high clearance roller doors, electric security gates with intercom, tar sealed driveways with curb and gutter, outdoor speakers and floodlights, fenced paddocks and manicured low maintenance gardens that are irrigated by the dam with pump
It is extremely rare for such an exquisite property to enter the market so do not miss this great opportunity.
Photo identification must be presented to the agent by all parties prior to inspections. All care has been taken in providing accurate information in this advertisement. However, prospect purchasers are to rely on their own enquiries.
What’s around Bamburgh Road
Nearby schools in and around Werombi, NSW
Discussions in Werombi, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Werombi, New South Wales?
Similar Rural Properties for sale in Werombi, NSW 2570
No similar properties found in Werombi