“Blue Chip Blank Canvas”
INSPECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONE AT A TIME, AT ANY TIME THAT SUITS YOU!
* Quiet location
* Conveniently located close to all amenities
* Large 775sqmm block
* Elevated position on the street
* Close to schools, shops and transport.
* Contact us 24 hours for further information
Whether you are looking for a renovator or a fabulous lot to build your own home then this may well be near perfect. Located on an elevated section of a sought after street in a blue chip pocket of Toowong this large lot offers 775sqm of land with over 16m frontage onto the street and over 48m depth from the front of the lot to the back fence line.
There are no barriers to removing the existing post war home and rebuilding. However, should you wish to utilise the existing structure then the basics are sound. A hardwood frame and timber floors. The options on this blank canvas are wide open. One thing is sure, it would be hard to overcapitalise in this position.
- Just over 5 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- 3 minutes’ walk to Queensland Academy and 11 minutes’ walk to Brisbane Boys College.
- 14 minutes’ walk to Taringa train station
- 160m to bus route 414 direct to UQ via Swann Rd originating at Indooroopilly shops and bus route 415 to the City via Toowong
- World class golf courses, great public parks and Mount Coot-tha forest are all nearby.
- In catchment for Toowong State school and Indooroopilly State High school.
Generous lots in great streets are in short supply. Contact us for more information before this existing opportunity goes.
Property Code: 4092