“RENOVATED BEAUTY...DRIVE THRU ACCESS!!”
WHO WANTS TO RENOVATE IF YOU DONT HAVE TO!
Renovations cost a lot of $$ not to mention the inconvenience. This beautiful FULLY RENOVATED 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 living zones will WOW you from the moment you walk in the home. With no expense spared and meticulously maintained, you will want to view more. With close proximity to schools, shops and transport, leave the lawnmower behind and live life to the full as its a true entertainers dream!
FEATURES INSIDE INCLUDE
- SOLID MARRI WOOD flooring throughout - no carpets
- Large master bedroom complete with walk in robe
- Renovated ensuite bathroom and tiled to the ceiling
- Front living zone
- Open plan Kitchen / Family / Dining
- FULLY renovated kitchen complete with stone benchtops, overhead cupboards, dishwasher, rangehood, microwave recess, fridge/freezer recess
- Double sliding barn doors close off the living space to the childrens wing
- All 3 double size minor bedrooms offer built in robes
- LINED ATTIC approx 15 m2 complete with whirly bird + lighting for all the extra storage space.
- LED lighting
- Renovated main bathroom complete with tiling floor the ceiling
- Renovated laundry with heaps of bench space and cupboards again tiled to the ceiling...following through to (in the words of the owners) their 'chinese laundry' fully under cover with clothes line
- Built in linen cupboard
OUTDOOR FEATURES INCLUDE
- MASSIVE 'L' paved patio complete with TV port for big gatherings with family and friends
- Double garage with remote control roller door PLUS drive through for up to
2 more cars - thats SECURE PARKING FOR 4 CARS behind the roller door!
- Artificial turf to front and rear of the property - no lawnmowers required here
- Room for a pool
- 2 x Storage garden sheds
AND THERES MORE
- 16 SOLAR PANELS for reduced energy costs
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Reverse cycle split system
- NBN connected
- Security screens to all doors
With over 200m2 of family living and entertaining space, convenient access to NEW Reid Hwy and Lord St while currently being approx 11 mins from Midland, 9 mins from Morley and 23 mins for Perth, this property will not last.
Priced to sell now and not sit on the market...theres no 'dream price' here.
Motivated vendors want sold...make an offer! You'll kick yourself if you sit back and wait.....this property will be snapped up! ....dont live with regrets that you didnt act!
Phone Carolyn May today on 0438073488 to get in first to view