Rural Property description
“Often Sought - Seldom Found......”
See Video for more detail.
When we talk about the great Australian dream it has to be an acreage property, right?
87 Burows Road in Alberton is one of the best acreage properties that I've seen in my 20 years of selling acreage.
The property is situated amongst the cane-fields of Alberton, five minutes from the M1 and all the infrastructure of Beenleigh.
The Homestead is private surrounded by flat usable 8 acres with a resort style pool, work from home opportunity and horse facilities.
If you are looking for Lifestyle then you're five minutes from the Gem Hotel, Yatala Drive In and the quaint beachside townships of Steiglitz and Jacobs Well.
• 6 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• Master suite with WIR & ensuite with spa
• Formal & family living
• Cinema room
• Fully enclosed outdoor kitchen
• Bar area
• Large entertainers kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking & DW
• 10 foot ceilings
• Quality fixtures & fittings
• Double lock up with workshop
• Portico style carport
• 15.3 klw Solar
• Ducted air & ceiling fans
• Steel Frame Home
• 8 acres fully fenced
• Resort Style pool with Bali Hut
• 2 separate entrances (1 for the home and 1 for a business)
• 18x12x4 m Truck shed with drive through access, 3 phase, 9m long pit, insulation & heavy duty driveway
• Parking for 9 vehicles
• 20x40 Arena
• Round Yard
• 2 x stables
• 3 x Horse paddock
• 2x dams
• 4 x large poly tanks
• Fire pit area
• Dog pens with run
• House located separately from shed & animal areas
• Manicured house yard area with asphalt drive
The property is positioned in the Rural Town of Alberton in a quiet street surrounded by other quality properties.
While being peaceful and having a great outlook the property enjoys the convenience of being 5 klms from the M1 and easy access to Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Alberton is surrounded by cane fields and is the gateway to the waterways of South Stradbroke Island, making this truly one of the very best lifestyle properties to come to market in a long time.