“Stunning Brand New Home!”
Located in the heart of Bardia and just a few steps away from the brand new school is this spectacular brand new two storey home. With high end finishes and inclusions this owner is after a long term tenant where only the best property will do!
The property has Ducted air conditioning throughout as well as an alarm system with three access points ( upstairs, lounge and garage )
Upstairs Features Include:
• Four spacious bedrooms
• Second bedroom and master bedroom with walk in robe
• Large common bathroom with bath
• Third and fourth bedroom have built in wardrobes
• Large fifth bedroom/study with built in robe
• Gas connection point to the front seating area
• Tiles to lower level of the home with the exception of the fifth bedroom
• Huge complete bathroom
• Breakfast bar
• Stainless steel appliances
• Gas cooking stove top
• Ample cupboard space to the kitchen
• Large undercover alfresco area
• Downlights to the living areas and the kitchen
• Single detached lock up garage with remote roller door and access onto the alfresco area ( Can park an additional car horizontal in front of garage door)
All of this is located within a few metres walk of the new Bardia Public School and bus stops. It is also in very close proximity to Edmondson Park Train Station and shopping amenities at Ingleburn and Denham Court.
Be quick to not miss out on this opportunity and book your inspection today!
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
3. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.