“Sold - Charming Urban Retreat in a Standout Location”
Ideally positioned for enjoying Erskineville's vibrant lifestyle, this attractive period terrace retains character and flexibility perfect for inner-urban living. The property is well presented with a bright living space and a private courtyard for entertaining, plus it comes with heaps of potential to upgrade or extend and value add. The easy convenience of being tucked away close to all amenities along King Street and Erskineville Road makes it perfect for those who value position, privacy and a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle.
- Quiet street position directly opposite the neighbourhood park
- A flexible layout with a good-sized living space and timber floors
- Skylit upstairs bedroom plus a separate study/3rd bedroom
- Private and leafy backyard with large entertainment deck
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas fittings plus full bathroom
- Scope to update, redesign or even add a second level (STCA)
- Easy walking distance to train stations, cafes and dining
Land Area: 120 sqm
Council Rates: $367 pq
Water Rates: $112 pq
Figures are approximate only.