“Rural living taken to a whole new level”
Just two years old and with inspirational views across tranquil farming land and the Yass River valley, this stunning residence commands a restful, yet sumptuous lifestyle. From its elevated position the bright, spacious interiors provide views from almost every window, seamlessly transitioning indoor with outdoor living.
No luxury has been overlooked with three separate living spaces providing excellent versatility, an opulent kitchen with waterfall stone bench tops and large walk-in pantry, separate home office, a segregated master bedroom with decadent ensuite and an extensive kitchen garden and orchard, large enough for paddock to plate enthusiasts.
With 22.9 acres to play with and good grazing for horses or a few cows, this property provides the ultimate rural living experience all within 38 minute commute to Canberra. Gundaroo village is only a short 8 minutes away and offers you all you need with its local shop, excellent primary school, celebrated cellar door and award winning restaurants.
- Ducted air conditioning and double glazing throughout house
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Large 2 bay machinery shed and workshop on concrete slab
- 132,000 litre freshwater tank
- Bore (1500 litres per hour) and 22,000 litre storage tank
- Orchard with apple, pear, peach, plum, nectarine, apricot, cherry
- Fully automated irrigation system for lawns, gardens and orchard
- Big chicken coop and sheep yards
- 5kw solar system
- Heat pump hot water system
- Good grazing, stock proof fencing and lovely dam