“FULL BRICK ENTERTAINERS' FAMILY HOME”
Perfectly located and defined by elegant contemporary interiors and abundant light filled living space, this contemporary designed home has been created with the entertaining family in mind. This dual level duplex embraces unrivalled quality crafted with distinction and unsurpassed attention to detail. It offers a haven of privacy and style in one of Roselands most convenient and central locations that's close to Schools the Lantern Club as well as all the great retail, supermarkets and cafes at Roselands Centro Shopping Centre and transport.
* 5 large bedrooms (4 with built-ins)
* Main bedroom with en-suite and front private balcony
* Stunning modern kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops and gas stainless steel appliances
* Generous open plan dining room which leads to rear entertaining pergola which is perfect for entertaining family and friends
* Large separate lounge room
* Elegant main modern bathroom with freestanding tub and floor to ceiling tiling
* Powder room and internal laundry
* Large landscaped grassed rear yard
* Internal access to auto door lock up garage plus storage
* Other features include ducted air-conditioning, polished timber floors, intercom, security camera system, alarm system and high ceilings
What’s around Payten Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
PRD - Kingsgrove
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Roselands, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Roselands, NSW 2196
Discover what it's like to live in Roselands before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Roselands, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Roselands, New South Wales?
Similar Semi-detacheds for sale in Roselands, NSW 2196
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs