“Unique Sandstone Terrace with Dual Street Frontage and Versatile B2 Zoning”
With a documented history back to 1863, this tri-level sandstone terrace is a delightfully unique property with B2 Neighbourhood Centre zoning delivering residential and commercial appeal. Originally the home of the licensee of the Northumberland Hotel, it has had previous lives as a medical practice, and for two years in 2008 was used as E-Street Art Gallery and part time residence. The property has undergone a comprehensive and stylish refurbishment blending past and present characteristics and a creative design giving the two upper floors a New York loft style aesthetic. Ideal as a funky executive pad, boutique agency base, professional creative business or any number of corporate pursuits, the 352sqm block with second frontage to Kendall Street may also inspire further renovation or development potential, subject to council approval. Step outside and explore local stores, cafes and corner pubs or soak up the sunshine from Lambton Park.
- A unique and versatile historic property free from heritage constraints
- Original Kauri pine floorboards and sandstone walls add charm and character
- Professional gallery hanging system on ground and first floors
- Air-conditioning to first floor; built-in display cabinetry
- Storage in attic area; Crimsafe screens to most windows and doors
- Large backyard for parking with frontage to Kendall Street
- Concept plans by McKendry Hunt Architects to redesign into a 3-bedroom home with garage are available on request
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.