“Three for the Price of One!”
Located in the quiet established complex of "Capricorn" this beautifully presented townhouse has been uniquely configured to provide for three families, or it can be easily converted back to a super-large gorgeous townhouse.
The builders own home, the property sits apart and separate to the complex facing Cobbett Place. The rest of the complex faces Crisp Circuit. Every window enjoys a private outlook, while a good-sized slice of land ensures permanent peace and seclusion.
North facing living areas relish views of the Belconnen skyline from gorgeous colonial windows. All one level, the options and opportunity being offered right here are endless.
* 33 Solar panels with a 9.9kw output is a huge addition to the home and ensures year round comfort at a very minimal cost throughout the property
* One side of the townhouse has a large kitchen and a lovely bright open plan living area with two bedrooms and a bathroom with spa. With its own access from a full-length veranda, there is plenty of privacy and room to move
* The other side of the townhouse has been separated off with a charming country style kitchen, dining, lounge, study nook, two further bedrooms, a full bathroom with bath, separate WC, separate laundry and internal access of a double garage. There is also a step out, raised, north facing entertainment deck
* Both sides of the townhouse have separate zoned heating and cooling
* Two separate courtyards alongside the raised entertainment deck and full length covered veranda allow for plenty of entertainment areas
* A huge under home rumpus room with its own RC/AC unit and its own kitchen could easily be converted to a future granny flat. Under house storage is extensive off the Rumpus room.
* Easy-care landscaping is already in place with vege gardens ready to go and blossom trees already blooming
* On top of the double garage, with a workshop at the back, there is plenty of extra outside parking areas
Perfect for an investor, or a first home owner who would rent out the two other homes, also perfect for a downsizer looking at needing extra income.
This combined with the fact that you are right in the heart of the ever-popular Bruce, just minutes from the Belconnen town centre, Calvary Hospital, UC, CIT and Lake Ginninderra makes for a truly unique home.