“MODERN MEDALLION BUILT HOME”
OFFERS CLOSE Tue 22 Sep at 12pm (usp)
Built in 2016 by industry leading custom home builders Medallion Homes, this stunning four bedroom, two bathroom family home is awaiting its next chapter. Situated securely at the end of a private cul de sac and nestled in the tightly held 'Glen' streets of leafy Woodville South, the flawless finishes, neutral tones, hardwood floors, high ceilings and light-filled rooms, form an impressive combination. This brilliantly designed floorplan offers a sense of space and style with the master at the front of the home, living occupying the rear of the house and a separate wing style with the remaining bedrooms.
What we love:
- Luxurious master suite soaking up the natural light with the beautiful windows cornering the room, floor to ceiling blackout curtains, ceiling fan, pendants and featuring huge walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity
- Bedroom 2 and 3 have built-in robes and plush carpet with bedroom 3 also including a ceiling fan
- The 4th bedroom or study is at the front of the home and boasts large windows and in-built cupboard space
- Stunning, spacious and light-filled open plan kitchen, living and dining areas soak in the northern sun, overlooking the alfresco dining
- Entertainers kitchen with ample storage and bench space, pendant feature lights, Smeg and Bosch appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven, double sink and servery
- Generously sized laundry with sink, ample bench space, plenty of cupboard storage and outdoor access
- The large main bathroom compromises of a shower, bath and separate toilet
- Double garage with electric roller door and space for an extra three off-street car parks
- Downlights throughout, security system and fully zoned, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Professionally built cat run to the side of the house
- Beautiful low maintenance, irrigated and established front and rear gardens.
Just a 7 minute drive to the West Lakes Shopping precinct, 10 minutes to Grange Beach and a 20 minute drive to the Adelaide CBD, this home is in a prime location. Take the dog for a walk and run at the Woodville Dog Park while you watch the kids play on the playground, enjoy the sounds of the local footy at the Woodville West Torrens Footy Club or head down for a game of bowls at the local club. The Queen Elizabeth Hospital is just a short drive away and zoned to Woodville Primary School and Findon High School.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA - 275403