“Space & Elegance”
*Large Loft Style Apartment - 115sqm of internal living*
On a leafy street right in the heart of Subiaco, this spacious 2-storey apartment offers plenty of space in an enviable central location. This 2-bedroom apartment is perfect for a professional couple or a city worker – not to mention the investment potential given its prime location.
With every room offering generous proportions and beautifully appointed throughout, this would also suit someone with a busy lifestyle who appreciates a quality apartment to call home.
Features at a glance:
• Generously proportioned throughout with high ceilings and spacious rooms
• Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living room leading out to a balcony
• Quality kitchen with stone countertops, dishwasher, Bosch oven and gas cooktop, plus plenty of storage
• Separate laundry with ample storage
• Downstairs powder room
• Generous balcony overlooking the street with plenty of room for relaxing and entertaining
• Upstairs are 2 large, light and airy bedrooms
• Enormous master bedroom with a large walk-in wardrobe and a dual access ensuite bathroom with a bathtub
• Extra features include air-conditioning, secure street entrance, skylight upstairs and timber flooring downstairs
• 2 dedicated car bays in a secure garage, plus a storeroom
Subiaco has a plethora of dining, entertainment and shopping options including a cinema and the iconic Regal Theatre and Subiaco Hotel. You're a short walk away from the train station and the bus route, and within easy access to Kings Park, Perth City, the Swan River, Lake Monger, parks, schools, Leederville and the Mitchel Freeway.
In this location, you really can't go wrong so don't hesitate to contact Anil Singh on 0423 276 674 or at [email protected] to arrange a viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.