“Stunning Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment Walking Distance To Shops And Lake”
Please note all inspections are in NSW daylight savings time.
Be rest assured that this unit is larger than expected and must be seen to be appreciated.
Attention first home buyers you will save $26,000 (approx) with the 1st home buyer stamp duty redemption.
This immaculately presented and modern two-bedroom apartment with high ceilings, offers comfortable and convenient living in Banora Point. The vendors have committed elsewhere and this property must be sold NOW. Perfect for downsizers, 1st home buyers and investors alike.
Well situated with all amenities at your doorstep; close to Banora Village Shopping Centre, Club Banora, lake Kimberley, public transport and the shopping hub of Tweed Heads South.
Ideally suited to first home buyers, Investors or downsizers alike wanting to enjoy the ease of a low-maintenance and relaxed lifestyle.
Here are just some of the many benefits that await the astute purchaser:
- Large air-conditioned (new) open plan living with high ceilings throughout
- Double glazed glass sliding doors lead out to a covered balcony with district and mountain views, the sunsets are amazing a new shade screen has been added
- Modern and bright kitchen with new splash back, stone benchtops, SMEG appliances
including dishwasher, gas cooktop and kitchen island bench
- Master bedroom with double glazed window, new A/C unit, new carpet, private balcony mirrored built-ins and ceiling fan for added comfort
- Another generous light filled bedroom with new carpet, built in robes and ceiling fans
- Ample storage cupboards throughout and study nook
- Spacious main bathroom with new semi frameless glass
- Internal laundry situated in the front entrance where the linen press is
- Front lockable courtyard
- New LED downlights
- You can see the top of Mt Warning from your balcony
- Secure undercover basement parking for 1 car
- Plenty of visitor parking
- Low body Corp fees approx $80.74 per week inc Lift, BBQ area, building insurance,
water, gardening of the common grounds, hallways and carpark cleaned
- The well-maintained complex has a lift to all levels, communal BBQ entertaining area and
lovely garden surrounds
- Apartment is located at the end of the complex adding great privacy
- Estimated rent - $630.00 to $680.00 per week
I look forward to meeting you at the open home or call for a private inspection.
- Great for investors, owner occupiers, downsizers or first home buyers
- Pet friendly
- Rates $2707.63 PA (approx) or $2166.13 with pensioner discount
- 3 minutes walk to Club Banora and shopping centre
- 4 minutes to Bunnings, Harvey Norman and other specialty shops
- 7 minutes to the boat ramp on Dry Dock Road
- 5 minutes to Tweed City Shopping Centre
- 7 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport, beaches, cafe's restaurants, movies,
- 9 minutes to Kingscliff and Fingal Head
- 45 minutes to Surfers Paradise and Byron Bay
- 90 minutes to Brisbane City
Don't let this opportunity slip away, come to the scheduled open home or call for a private inspection and see for yourself why this home is the perfect choice for you!
Properties like this do not last long.
Please leave your best contact number when making an email enquiry.
There is a virtual tour available upon request.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.