“Unique Duplex Style Terrace House”
Located in the heart of Potts Point 9-9a Hughes Street is part of a row of six duplex style terraces houses built around the early 1900’s. On a good-sized land plot of 109sqm the terrace comprises of 2 x 2-bedroom duplex flats, one upstairs & one downstairs with their own separate entrances off the street. Each duplex flat is well maintained; however, value can be added & rent potential maximised with clever renovating. Private garden courtyard & rear lane access completes the features.
The location is convenient for its easy level walking access to Macleay & Victoria Street, coupled with all of Potts Point’s cosmopolitan lifestyle amenities. A must-see for all investors wanting good returns & renovators looking at adding value with your own touch.
- Boutique Torrens titled duplex terrace comprising 2 x 2bedroom self-contained flats.
- Character features, polished wooded floors, high ceilings, good natural light.
- Combined modern kitchen & dining areas. Well-presented bathrooms.
- Internal laundries in each apartment. Own separate private entrances off the street.
- Spacious main bedrooms, smaller second bedrooms can used as an office / study.
- Upstairs apartment No 9a has a full enclosed sunroom off the bedroom & small balcony.
- Downstairs apartment No 9 has storage & its own private garden courtyard with rear lane access.
Gross Annual Rent: $58,400pa
Council Rates: $590pq
Water Rates: $319pq