Home loan calculator?
Blink and you will miss this beautiful, fully renovated magnificent family home. Boasting four bedrooms all with built in robes, two bathrooms plus, two spacious living areas, a stunning well-appointed kitchen which overlooks the large patio and back garden. There is a separate study, double lock up garage, reticulated gardens from a bore, which is all on a whopping 834sqm block of land in an elevated, cul-de-sac location. Walk to Dalmain Primary school, the amazing Shepherds Natural bushland with walkways and playgrounds, plus Kingsley shops and the Greenwood train station.
Features include -
- Quiet, elevated cul-de-sac location.
- Stunning front garden, with a double garage and undercover porch to entry.
- One and a half entry door flows into a sunken lounge and dining room, soaked in quality Marri timber laminate flooring. These rooms offer views of the front garden and access to the kitchen.
- Also set off the entry is a spacious study with views of the front garden and street.
- Privately tucked away is the spacious tasteful master bedroom, with walk in robe, plus complete wall Shoji screen robe with recessed lights and bay window views of the front garden. The en-suite is pristine with stone bench top, hob-less vanity, matt black accents, and tapware, plus quality floor to ceiling tiles.
- Step through to the open family/meals with the feature centrally located European pot belly fireplace. From here step into the large family/games room area with a circular feature window and large corner window offering sweeping views of the back yard. This room is open to the kitchen to keep the conversation and lifestyle flowing.
- The Huge kitchen is complete with loads of draws and cupboards for storage made from solid Tasmanian Oak. There is a walk-in pantry, an island bench with granite bench tops throughout the kitchen, a breakfast bar overhang, inset sink, fixed soap dispenser, Smeg appliances including, four burner gas hotplates with rangehood above and wall oven opposite. There is an inset microwave with feature storage cabinets above and an inbuilt matching under window bench seat to set the mood.
- The kitchen has amazing views of the huge, paved patio and stunning back garden.
- Set off the family room hallway are the three generous sized bedrooms; all have built in robes.
- The second bathroom is quite stylish with a large vanity, raised feature basin, plus quality fixtures/fittings and a deep set fully restored clawfoot bath.
- The laundry has also been upgraded with fresh floor tiles/ trough, cupboards, and tapware. The new wc is set off the laundry.
- Sliding door access to the back large patio and garden is from the kitchen which creates an awesome entertaining oasis. The patio area is elevated and has sweeping views of the lawn area, retained gardens and paved areas.
- There is a variety of established fruit trees including Mango, flowering Plum, Pawpaw, and lemon trees x 2.
- This property has ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning to the entire home, plus an extra split reverse cycle air-conditioner to the family kitchen, meals area. The home has been freshly painted and fitted with new LED lighting throughout. Along with new 12mm Marri timber flooring to entry, hallways study, living areas, kitchen and dining, new carpet to the bedrooms. New window treatments throughout including block out rollers to bedrooms 2,3 & 4. The gardens are successfully reticulated from an inground bore. Plus, there are two generous size storage sheds and side gate access from front to back garden.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters
What’s around Angelina Court
Contact the real estate agent
Davey Real Estate - Padbury
Nearby schools in and around Kingsley, WA
Discussions in Kingsley, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kingsley, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Kingsley, WA 6026
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs