“"A rare minimalist concept in a quiet location."”
This perfectly positioned home meets all the requirements of a modern family who are after a functional entertainer with a swimming pool; enter today's market at an affordable price but without compromise. Refreshing in its simplicity you're getting so much more for so little.
Tucked peacefully away at the quiet outskirts of Sippy Downs next to a bush backdrop, this is the perfect location to grow your new family. Quiet street, lots of walking tracks nearby, parks and plenty of families like yours enjoying everything that the Sunshine Coast lifestyle has to offer.
Features you will love include:
- 4 large bedrooms, large master with ensuite & walk-in robe at the rear
- Sitting on well laid out 453m2 Block
- Bush backdrop with chirping birds
- Elegant kitchen with a stone benchtop and breakfast bar
- Open plan living that provides a great atmosphere that connects seamlessly with the outdoor deck/pool area
- Polished timber decking area
- A marvellous swimming pool for everyone to enjoy
- Optimal Sunlight for more swimming time
- Modern floor plan with a well-positioned layout for functional living
- Separate bathroom and toilet for everyone to utilise
- Double lock-up garage & fully fenced yard, perfect for small pets with very little maintenance
- Sunlit laundry allows washing to dry on more wet days
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Light tiled floor through the home
- Additional garden shed for the tools etc
- Wonderful walking track with lake views only minutes in
- 2.2km to the University and bus depot with wide bike paths all the way
- Less than 1 km to Chancellor School, shops, 300m to the bus stop, 100m to the par
It's her house at his price, the perfect location for a busy family. Now is the time to make your move, there has never been a better time to get into the bustling Sunshine Coast real estate market. It ticks all the boxes: position, opportunity, and price... but it won't be here forever, it's waiting for you today!